What is the truth about the death of Brazilian football legend Pele?
Pele’s death is a fact or a rumor, like those rumors that have long spread about celebrities in the world, whether in art or in sports, what is the truth about the death of the Brazilian Pele, the legend of the twentieth century in football, and social networking sites circulated the news of Pele’s death and the pages were filled with influential obituaries that inflamed The conscience of Brazilian football fans all over the world, is the death of the legend Pele real or rumor?!
The news of Pele death
Many pages and sites on the Internet have reported the news of Pele’s death as a result of a health crisis that he suffered at the age of 81, and despite this age that has passed since his retirement from playing football, his impact on the hearts of the masses in the world is still great, not only grandparents are from They remember his charming touches and goals that relentlessly penetrate the opponents' net for the Brazilian national team, but it is the sons and grandsons of the young people who have access to online video clips of Pele's goals in his football career, and found him unparalleled professionalism in moving the ball, his finishing touch and scoring goals.
Reliable sources close to the player denied this news, which was said to have been issued by the Brazilian Football Confederation, and they said that the player had contacted them by phone today, and he is still in good health despite his current crisis, and the source indicated that what was circulated about the news of Pele’s death and the statement that was issued About the Brazilian Football Confederation to the effect, it is clear that it was professionally fabricated by Photoshop.
Pele's football career is full of records that none of the players has broken so far, despite all those years since his retirement from football, is the player "Edson Arantes do Nascimento" known as "Pelé" born in 1940, he played as a striker and playmaker, He was famous for his backball, and here are some glimpses of Pele's football career:
- Pele started his football career with the Brazilian club Santos, at the age of 15.
- He moved as a player for his country at the age of 16.
- With the Brazilian national team, he won three World Cups, 1958, 1962 and 1970.
- He scored 541 goals in the league.
- He scored 77 goals with the Brazilian national team in 92 matches with him.
- His total goals were 1281 goals, during 1363 games he participated in, and his number was included in the Guinness Book of Records.
- He was the highest paid player of his time, due to his unparalleled talent.
- He announced his retirement in 1977, and was appointed as a world football ambassador.
- In 1999, he won the Player of the Century title.
- In 2013, Pele was awarded the FIFA Honor Ball by the International Football Association Board.